Saturday, August 29, 2009

Choosing His Name

Landon Lloyd Willis

Landon - We just liked it!  It was the front runner on our boy names list from the beginning & it stuck.

Lloyd - My maiden name.  Blake has always been an advocate for using my maiden name as a middle name for a boy, so that was easy.

Willis - I don't think I really have to explain that one.

Choosing a name was a bit stressful.  It's just so darn permanent!  So, even though we had the middle name established and we both really liked Landon, we still felt the need to spend some time looking through those silly 100,001 names books and confusing ourselves.  Ya know, just to make us feel like we'd done our due diligence.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love the name. We can't wait for little Landon to arrive. I think the blog is great!

    ReplyDelete