Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Nursery

I've always wanted a dreamy nursery (thanks to Father of the Bride Part II).  Luckily, I'm married to a man who has an ultra-talented interior designer sister!!  Wendy wasted no time getting to work on the nursery as soon as we found out we were having a little boy.  I basically pointed to a couple of Bella Notte fabric samples, said "I really like these colors" & Wendy took it from there!  When we came home from our vacation in Colorado, we had painted walls, new carpet & furniture.  And, every couple of weeks after that, we'd come home from work to find the nursery door slightly cracked with the light left on.  That meant that Wendy had come to work her magic, and it was so fun and exciting to see what she had done.  So, here's my dream nursery!  (And Blake tells me that if we have another baby & it's a girl, she's going to have a blue room)  


A "Before" Picture:


"After" Pictures:


Thanks Wendy!  You're the best!!

1 comment:

  1. Look who's blogging with a new baby at home!!! LOVE the nursery and if the next one is a girl her initials better be LLW too! Hey, you could name her Laura :-)

    ReplyDelete